Saturday, July 19, 2008

Friday Fill-ins



1. If I could be a fly on the wall I would be able to see what my cats do all day when I'm not home (I guess I would need to also be careful that they wouldn't try to kill me).

2. Jealousy is exhausting.  It seems no matter what you do to catch up to people, you still have a long way to go.

3. When I see a shooting star my wish would be that I have a fresh start in NYC.

4. I'd rather be soaking up the sun than bundled up in the cold weather any day!

5. Certain songs when I hear them make me wanna see if they are available to download from iTunes.

6. If time were in a bottle I would keep it on my shelf.  Whenever things are difficult, I can look at the bottle and remember the good times and remind myself that this too shall pass.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to finishing New Moon by Stephenie Meyer and my Mac One-to-One appointment tomorrow my plans include seeing the sites in DC and Sunday, I want to go to church, run, relax, and start reading Stephenie Meyer's Eclipse!

0 comments:

Post a Comment