Friday, July 4, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins

1. Holidays in the summer are better when you have someone to celebrate them with.

2. Hamburgers are my favorite things to grill.  (Now that I no longer eat red meat, I have to say it's chicken.  Maybe, I need to try grilled turkey burgers.)

3. My thoughts are filled with how to make my dreams come true.

4.  Running and reading are what I'm most looking forward to this weekend!

5. My favorite book so far this summer is Change of Heart by Jodi Picoult.

6. Praying is the best way to begin a day.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to watching the fireworks and finishing my book, tomorrow my plans include running, eating leftovers, getting myself organized, and starting a new book and Sunday, I want to go to church, workout, relax, and read!

1 comment:

  1. Change of Heart was an awesome book! Hope you had a great weekend and thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete